From our earliest days, we’ve been a family practice with a focus on our patients. Dr. Nolan Petry started the practice in 1955, and his son Dr. Loren Petry joined in 1973. Dr. Ryan Walton, son-in-law of Dr. Petry, joined the practice as the third generation in 2007. We’ve been serving our wonderful patients for over 50 years.
Loren M. Petry, D.D.S.
Dr. Petry has been practicing dentistry for more than 30 years. Since completing formal dental training in 1973 at The Ohio State University, he has completed thousands of hours of continuing education to stay on top of the latest technology in cosmetic and family dentistry.
Dr. Petry has served on the Board of the Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy and was instrumental in fundraising for a scholarship program to help students with financial need. He also maintains a position on the Board with the Canton Pregnancy Services.
- American Dental Association Delegate
- Academy of General Dentistry – Fellowship
- Las Vegas Institute (LVI) for Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Ohio Dental Association Delegate
- Past President of the Akron Dental Society
Ryan M. Walton, D.D.S.
Dr. Walton graduated from the Ohio State University College of Dentistry with Honors in 2007, and is committed to providing the highest level of care and service to his patients. He has completed advanced fellowship training in surgical placement and restoration of dental implants through the Midwest Implant Institute. He also has over 50 hours of advanced training on CEREC chairside all-ceramic restorations, and over 500 hours of continuing education in areas ranging from root canal therapy to orthodontics to restoration and rehabilitation of worn teeth.
He serves in a leadership role locally with the Akron Dental Society and on the state level with the Ohio Dental Association. Dr. Walton also provides reduced-fee dentistry to those enrolled in the Ohio Dental OPTIONS program, and annually performs oral health screenings for local elementary schools.
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association – House of Delegates Representative, Member, Subcouncil for New Dentists
- Akron Dental Society – Executive Council Member
- Midwest Implant Institute – Fellowship
- Young Professionals of Akron
- Society of Interdisciplinary Dental Medicine
- Academy of Contemporary Dentistry