Because early dental care leads to a lifetime of oral health, Dr. Petry and Dr. Walton have created an environment that is warm and inviting for children. We strive to give your child a positive first impression of going to the dentist by providing gentle and friendly care that will keep you child smiling and comfortable.
We recommend bringing your child to the dentist for the first time at the age of two or three. During their visit we will:
- Examine and count your child’s teeth
- Clean their teeth thoroughly
- Apply a fluoride treatment
- Take digital x-rays if necessary
- Teach your child proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Give them a goodie bag to take home, including a new toothbrush